Pensacola Consumer Bankruptcy Firm Profile - Erich M. Niederlehner Attorney at Law
Office Locations - Pensacola
See if your median income is below the median income for your family size or if you pass the Bankruptcy Means Test, and can file a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
Pensacola bankruptcy attorney Erich M. Niederlehner, has lived in Pensacola, Florida most of his life. He graduated from the Florida State University with a degree in Criminology. While working on his undergraduate degree, Mr. Niederlehner interned for the United States Customs Service in Tallahassee, Florida.
Mr. Niederlehner graduated in the top third of his law school class, and moved back to the sunny beaches of Florida's panhandle where he founded a law firm, and practiced Bankruptcy, Criminal and Family law.
Mr. Niederlehner formed the Law Office of Erich M. Niederlehner, PA, in 2008 to primarily focus on Bankruptcy in Alabama and Florida. In the Fall of 2017 Erich M. Niederlehner joined the Law Offices of J. Mark Fisher, PA where he practices bankruptcy, estate and Medicaid planning and probate law. Mr. Niederlehner is:
- Licensed to practice in the State of Alabama;
- Licensed to practice in the State of Florida;
- Licensed to practice in the State of Texas;
- Admitted to practice in U.S. District Court of the Northern District of Florida;
- Admitted to practice in U.S. District Court of the Southern District of Alabama;
- A member of the Bankruptcy Bar Association for the Northern District of Florida;
- A member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA);
- The National Advocates Top 100 Lawyers 2017.
Mr. Niederlehner is dedicated to providing affordable, friendly, and most importantly competent customer service oriented legal services to the citizens of Pensacola and the surrounding areas in Florida.
So you may be asking, how can Erich M. Niederlehner, offer the same services that other firms charge over twice as much? Well it’s about experience, technology, low overhead and the satisfaction of providing people a fresh financial start.
- Experience: Erich M. Niederlehner has represented thousands of clients. These experiences with clients has given him the ability to streamline the bankruptcy process and make the process as painless and quick as possible.
- Technology: With advances in software, the internet and the Bankruptcy Court’s electronic filing system, preparing a bankruptcy case has become less time consuming than it was years ago. What used to take days, now takes hours.
- Lower Overhead: I practice what I preach - On a daily basis I tell clients to create a budget and live below their means instead of living on credit and over extending themselves. Thus, I keep my business overhead low and pass my savings on to the client.
“I am a committed and experienced bankruptcy lawyer who takes my responsibility seriously. I handle bankruptcy cases and that’s pretty much it. Most importantly, I like what I do and know that the results I achieve for my clients will have a lasting impact on their lives.” Erich M. Niederlehner – Attorney At Law
Let me help you get a fresh start and get your finances back in control.
Bankruptcy Attorney & Author Erich M. Niederlehner - Office in Pensacola
1202 W Garden Street, Pensacola, Florida 32502 - Main Office
Law Office of Erich M. Niederlehner, PA
Get Help Now!
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy under the bankruptcy code. No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. Main office is in Pensacola, Florida. No attorney client relationship is established by using this website. All information while thought to be up to date and reliable may have changed since this site was last updated. All information is for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on for specific legal issues. Please always consult with an attorney knowledgeable in the law that applies to your situation. Please do not send time sensitive and/or personal information via this website or email.
Florida Bankruptcy Attorneys offer Affordable Bankruptcy, Debt Relief & Debt Consolidation in Alabama and Florida. Bankruptcy Attorneys provide Low Cost Bankruptcy & Discount Rates on Bankruptcy Attorney Fees serving
Gulf Coast of Florida Consumer Bankruptcy Lawyer – Attorney Erich M. Niederlehner Chapter 7 Bankruptcy & Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Affordable Debt Relief & Bill Consolidation in Alabama and Florida.
AGGRESSIVE AND COMPETENT BANKRUPTCY REPRESENTATION
FAIR, REASONABLE & AFFORDABLE BANKRUPTCY RATES
FREE BANKRUPTCY CONSULTATION BOTH CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY & CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY
Find local bankruptcy lawyers and injury attorneys.